Calculating your profit and filing your personal tax returns

Most businesses in the UK are sole traders, which means they’re self-employed. If that sounds like you or you’ve got any untaxed income, from something like a rental property, you’ll need to file a personal tax return and pay income tax and National Insurance contributions. It doesn’t have to be daunting.

If you’re a new sole trader, we can help you register for self-assessment. We’ll work out what you owe, where you can make savings with tax-relief and look at what your taxable profits are. We’ll also introduce you to the techy-stuff, like cloud software that complies with Making Tax Digital. As far as we’re concerned, the future’s already here.

Switch to us

Change today >

Start ups

Get moving >

We’re ready to supercharge your business. Are you?

Get in touch - the future starts now.