Corporation tax returns

Ensuring you pay no more corporation tax than you have to

Incorporated businesses have to pay UK corporation tax on any profits they make in a 12-month accounting period. Before we work out your corporation tax bill, we need to look at your company’s profit/loss for that period. This is different to the way we do for your profit/loss for the annual accounts, but, to be extra efficient, we can file them at the same time.

Once we’ve got your profit/loss figure, we’ll use HMRC’s “wholly and exclusively” rule to claim every allowable deduction and expense to give an accurate picture of your profits, ensuring you pay no more corporation tax than you have to.

Switch to us

Change today >

New business sign-up

Get moving >

We’re ready to supercharge your business. Are you?

Get in touch - the future starts now.